• Our sponsors are very valuable to us and we encourage all our members to patronize them and to show their appreciation for the sponsor’s support of pickleball. And because we are a 501(c)(3)public charity, all sponsorships to PPPA are tax deductible!
• All sponsorships are for one full year and we ensure that all of our sponsors receive wide recognition and appreciation during our tournaments, on our website and in our weekly e-mail blasts to our members.
• Your tax-exempt donation will be used to support the mission of PPPA as we promote the sport of pickleball in the Colorado Springs area and surrounding region. We continue in our partnership with the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services to make infrastructure improvements for the fifteen dedicated pickleball courts at Monument Valley Park as well as needed improvements at other parks with pickleball/tennis courts throughout our beautiful city.
• Becoming a PPPA sponsor provides a wonderful marketing opportunity for companies wanting to align with an exciting sport and an active and fun group of people that is constantly growing! PPPA currently has 880 local members, ranging in age from our youngest at age 9 to our oldest at age 89.
• PPPA has five basic sponsorship levels, plus our uniquely customized PEAK sponsorship level. See the image below to review our sponsorship levels and benefits.
• Please make Sponsorship checks payable to the Pikes Peak Pickleball Association nonprofit in care of our PPPA Treasurer Steve Ridings, 8521 Dry Needle Place, Colorado Springs, CO 80908. Steve will provide a return receipt acknowledging your tax exempt donation.
We are grateful for your support!